Retail Distribution

Our award-winning role playing games, magazines and books of fiction are available through every major hobby and book distributor. Click here to see our full catalog.

If your distributor says one of our titles is unavailable, encourage them to order from our fulfillment agents at Publisher Services Inc. (www.pubservinc.com). Their warehouse is loaded with our books, ready to be shipped to your store!

Free PDF Guarantee

All of our role playing games and RPG sourcebooks (but not fiction at this time) come with the Free PDF Guarantee.

CONSUMERS: You can get the PDF from us free by sending a proof of purchase to shane@arcdream.com. We’re pretty informal about what kind of proof. Usually a photo of the book with the receipt works great. Or maybe post a photo on Twitter or something of you holding the book looking happy. Free advertising for us, free PDF for you.

RETAILERS: A customer who buys the book in print at a retailer can get the PDF free. You can even offer the PDF download immediately at the point of sale by signing up with Bits and Mortar.

Finding Our Books

If you’re a retailer and you don’t see one of our products in your distributor’s system, you CAN still get it!

  • Online: On the distributor’s website, attempt to place the order even if the site shows “0” quantity available for that product. That may force the site to place a special order. If not, please call the distributor and tell them they’re missing out on a sale!
  • By Phone: Call your distributor and ask them to place a special order. They can get our products from our fulfillment agent, Publisher Services Inc. (PSI). PSI represents a lot of hobby publishers so your distributor ought to know them.

If you have any trouble, please contact us (shane@arcdream.com) so we can sort it out and get our books on your shelf. You can even order from us direct if necessary.

Ordering Direct

If you can’t get one of our books from a distributor, you can order from us directly. Our retailer price is 50% of MSRP. Inside the U.S., shipping and handling are free. Outside the U.S., there’s a shipping and handling surcharge of 15% of  MSRP (for a total cost of 65% of MSRP). Minimum order is $100, paid in advance. We take payment via PayPal, check or money order (U.S. funds only). Please contact shane@arcdream.com or use the form below to place an order. In your email, please include the name, street address, and phone number of your store for verification.

 

About the Author

Arc Dream Publishing creates roleplaying games and fiction including Delta Green, Godlike, Wild Talents, Monsters and Other Childish Things, Better Angels, The Kerberos Club, The Sense of the Sleight-of-Hand Man, and the award-winning magazine of Cthulhu Mythos gaming, The Unspeakable Oath.