At GenCon 2012, I did a panel with Dennis Detwiller, Kenneth Hite and Greg Stolze — my co-conspirators in Godlike, Wild Talents and Delta Green, and the Wild Talents settings Grim War, Progenitor, and eCollapse — exploring the challenges and opportunities of developing deep alternate histories for superhero game settings. It was a really fun talk, and the folks at Role Playing Public Radio have put the whole thing online. Listen now.
- ‘Better Angels’ Example of Play: Felix, Kazoth, Shining Diamond, and the Axe-Hole on ‘Better Angels’ Character Creation
- Odd Man Out on Power Sets: Shapeshifter
- Odd Man Out on Power Sets: Psychic Powers
- „Better Angels” Grega Stolze w sprzedaży | Gry Fabularne on Inside ‘Better Angels’
- Unique Mechanics | Play On Target on A ‘One Roll Engine’ Tutorial
TagsAdam Scott Glancy allan goodall baba yaga benjamin baugh bigger bads black devils brigade bulldog campaign character characters cien cubicle 7 Dennis Detwiller der flieger dice eastern front errata gencon greg stolze james knevitt jessica hopkins john scott tynes Kenneth Hite konrad rahn Lloyd Arthur Feit mike olson monte cook pagan publishing powers power sets robert mansperger jr. roosevelt ross payton rules scenario seed section two Shane Ivey special directive one sso stats talents targets of opportunity through a glass darkly todd shearer will to power