Shane Ivey here. I’ve been so preoccupied with the latest Delta Green fundraiser that the deadline for submitting events at GenCon has completely blindsided me. It turns out, I need to submit all our events THIS WEEK. Ouch. And I haven’t even started recruiting!
So let me recruit you.
Here’s how it works.
Before March 14, 2014
- REGISTER: Set up a GenCon account.
- SUBMIT EVENTS: Submit the games you want to run. (If you want suggestions, scroll down for a list of games we would most like represented. Remember, if you submit enough events GenCon will give you a free badge!)
- TELL US: Email a list of your events to firstname.lastname@example.org. For each event, please include the event number and the title so I can look it up and confirm details.
At GenCon 2014
- BEFORE YOUR FIRST EVENT: Come to the Arc Dream Publishing booth in the exhibit hall. We’ll give you some supplies to give players at your event, such as coupons they can redeem at the booth and maps to the booth.
- AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH EVENT: Collect tickets from all players.
- AT THE END OF EACH EVENT: Give the promotional stuff to each player.
- AFTER EACH EVENT: Turn in the tickets at the Arc Dream booth and tell us how it went. (Telling us about it is not a requirement; we’ll just be curious.)
- GET FREE STUFF: For every ticket you turn in for your event, you get $5 in “store credit” at the booth. The store credit must be used at the Arc Dream Publishing booth at GenCon 2014. (If you run an Arc Dream game and can’t turn in tickets because you turned them in to someone else—if it’s with an organization like Indie Games Explosion or You Too Can Cthulhu, for example—that still counts! Take the promo stuff to the game and give it to the players afterward as usual. To confirm your players and get the store credit, take a photo of your table with happy players.)
What to Run
We want GMs for any and all of our games and settings. The first few on this list are highest priority for us because they tie into newer products or projects that we’re working on actively.
- Delta Green (Delta Green RPG rules or Call of Cthulhu rules)
- Better Angels
- Godlike: The Courtyard of Hell
- Call of Cthulhu scenarios from The Unspeakable Oath
- Trail of Cthulhu scenarios from The Unspeakable Oath
- A Dirty World
- Monsters and Other Childish Things
- eCollapse (Wild Talents)
- Grim War (Wild Talents)
- Progenitor (Wild Talents)
- This Favored Land (Wild Talents)
- The Kerberos Club (Wild Talents, Savage Worlds, or FATE)
- The World Gone Mad (Wild Talents)
Any questions or trouble? Post in the comments or email me. Thanks!