Arc Dream Publishing is proud to announce the upcoming 22nd issue of The Unspeakable Oath, its magazine of useful resources and horrifying scenarios for Cthulhu Mythos roleplaying games.
The Unspeakable Oath 22 includes:
- Arcane artifacts, tales of terror, mysterious manuscripts and other horrors by Bobby Derie, Adam Gauntlett, Jo Kreil, Ben Riggs, Daniel Robichaud, and Greg Stolze.
- A Message in a Bottle from Ross Payton.
- A new Directive from A-Cell for Delta Green by Adam Scott Glancy.
- A feature article on launching long-term campaigns by Dan Harms.
- A Trail of Cthulhu scenario by Adam Gauntlett.
- A modern-day scenario by Greg Stolze with notes for running it in Call of Cthulhu, Trail of Cthulhu, and Cthulhu Dark.
- Reviews by Chase Beck, Matthew Pook, and Brian Sammons.
- The Dread Page of Azathoth by Shane Ivey.
- Illustrations by Vicente Catalá, Matthew Hansen, Rob Mansperger, and Bradley McDevitt.
- A cover painting by Matthew Hansen.
- Page design by Jessica Hopkins.
- Editing by Shane Ivey, Dan Harms, Greg Stolze, and John Scott Tynes.
Take The Unspeakable Oath 22 in January 2013.
Call for Submissions
The Unspeakable Oath wants your best and most terrifying ideas for any and every Cthulhu Mythos roleplaying game. Scenarios, feature articles, short features, microfiction, reviews — if your idea is great, we want to publish it.
An infinity of terrors looms all around us. Send yours to the Oath.